Bolt Natural utilizes a patented method of sewing three strands through one needle, providing the consumer with over thirty percent more ends visible and more color contrast. The thick, vibrant, heavy fibers create a natural look that is hard to come by in the synthetic landscape market.
5 Reasons to use Bolt Natural:
- Three ends per needle provides added color and pile height contrast, which creates the most natural appearance on market!
- Tall fill yarn enables visual of what you purchase. 1/3 more ends visible at the same weight
- Three ends per needle provides denser and heavier fill perception (50 oz. feels like 60 oz.)
- Durability benefits presented when using Bolt yarn
- Reduce infill flyout/migration.
Style Name: Bolt Natural
Face Weight: 65 oz/yd²
Total Weight:92 oz/yd²
Pile Height: 38.1mm
Color: Clover Blend
Fiber Type: Polypropylene