The duties of the successful candidate will include but not be limited to:
- Helping guests either in person (at a safe distance) or over the phone.
- Creating invoices, and scheduling deliveries either internally or through third party delivery companies via email.
- Managing paperwork and digital files (filing invoices from suppliers, updating inventory in POS system upon delivery, writing emails to guests/suppliers, etc.)
- Sanitizing workspace/office space frequently throughout the day.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal communication, understanding guests needs, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- QuickBooks & Accounting experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Post Secondary Education (preferred)
- Positive attitude
Expected start date: Feb, 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
For more information check : https://ca.indeed.com/job/administrative-assistant-e70bae3dce97245c